Everyones all on the new gen but i still need a ps3. Need i say. I will all but sell my soul, someone pls
Have you ever read a manga and then get to a colour spread and you’re like “this is not how I imagined how they would look why is this fucker over here purple”
Aries- pranking an unsuspecting victim
Taurus- making a fort to sleep in
Gemini- trying to stay up all night
Cancer- making the snacks
Leo- telling everyone a funny story
Virgo- talking about crushes
Libra- swapping health/beauty tips
Scorpio- trying to scare the crap out of their friends
Sagittarius- starting a game of man hunt
Capricorn- bugging you for your wifi password
Aquarius- pulling out the ouiji board
Pisces-falling asleep first
anyone please ask your crush out like this
The thrilling answer
and the awkward stupidity continues
baseball dude emails ghost boy to study together in the library
bored with airplanes
i want more
I DEMAND THIS BE MADE INTO A SERIES.
if i stay in bed i’ll be warm
if i get in the shower i’ll also be warm
but the distance between the bed and the shower
that is not warm
I DIDN’T MEAN IT
ONE EPISODE LEFT somebody wipe my tears
i feel like watching anime but also i don’t, also i feel like playing a video game but also i don’t, also i feel like drawing but also i don’t
ouixa’s “shit dude my wallet burns” giveaway
okay so, here’s what you can get
- an apple ipod gen 5 (any color)
- a pair of beats by dre
- an apple iphone 5s (any color)
- and a macbook air
- you MUST be following me
- you have to make sure if you’re under 16 your parents are okay with me having your address
- please don’t spam your followers
- only reblogs count
- ship anywhere
- don’t care who you are
- stay safe
P: Favorite Genre?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jrpgs maybe? imma go with that. Like the turn based and also the tales-like battle system ouo
A: Favorite Game of all time?
UHHHHHHHHHHH. I don’t think I could choose just oneee!!! I’ll just list my top couple: Zelda in general (Wind Waker), Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tales Series in general, Skies of Arcadia, Ghost Trick, and Persona 3 and 4. I literally can not pick a single favorite because they are all so dearrrr
R: Most underrated game?
Well, I literally never heard of Ghost Trick until my sister played it, and I haven’t heard much about it since, so maybe that?
T: Best game memory?
Once again, this a hard choice! I used to watch my brother play most of these games and I cherish these memories so muchhh. I remember really loving watching him play: Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, and Persona 3.
Y: What game would you want your child to play first?
WIND WAKERRR. I think it’s my top choice of a rated E game.
Thanks for the questions!!!!! I only answered 2 properly ahahaha
REBLOG: go to your blog and click the egg to see what hatches
I got Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic the fucking Hedgehog.
Maybe I cracked the egg too fast.
I got Isabelle from animal crossing :o
I got Rogue Titan gettin’ krunk. I was not disappointed.
OH MY GOD I GOD EREN IN TITAN FORM TWERKING
aHHHHH THIS IS WHAT I GOT IM sO HAPPY
- A: Favorite Game of all time?
- B: Favorite Series of all time?
- C: Least Favorite Game of all time?
- D: Favorite Soundtrack?
- E: Favorite Sequel?
- F: Biggest Let down?
- G: What're you currently playing?
- H: Favorite local multiplayer game?
- I: Favorite Online multiplayer game?
- J: Favorite system?
- K: Game you're most looking forward to?
- L: Favorite Licensed title?
- M: Favorite Game of last year?
- N: Favorite protagonist?
- O: Favorite antagonist?
- P: Favorite Genre?
- Q: Any Guilty Pleasure Games?
- R: Most underrated game?
- S: Most overrated game?
- T: Best game memory?
- U: Favorite Handheld title?
- V: First game you remember playing?
- W: Any games you regret getting rid of?
- X: What you'd like to change about your favorite franchise?
- Y: What game would you want your child to play first?
- Z: Game character you most associate with?
- me on my way home from class: oh man i'm gonna get so much work done let me make a to do list and get that shit done quickly and effectively i'm so pumped
- me the second i get home: nah